Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Playing the Blues and Crushing Boulders

Here's some more pics from life on the road.


We had a week of bad weather and spent many hours hanging in the van while it dumped outside. Hammie thought it was great as she got lots of attention with no climbing to distract her parents.


When the weather improved Hammie decided to imitate mom and dad and try her hand at rock climbing. Clearly she enjoyed it.


Hammie learns the importance of protecting yourself from the sun while in the desert.



The shades made Hammie discover her inner-blues-woman. She rips on the harp.

5 comments:

  1. oh man. she's wearing the sweater! i'm totally stealing these to re-post on the blog. (if that's okay.)

    looking forward to listening to hammie play the blues in person someday... hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NALANI IS THE CUTEST ROCK CLIMBER EVER!!! :) I miss you all and can't wait to hang out some more :) Yippy :) LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel free to "steal" the photos. i'll try to get around to sending you some better shots of the sweater. she loves it and wears it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aspire to knit sweaters like that, Amy! :) So cute. I have one bootie of the pair that I'm knitting for Nalani. ha! Can't wait to jam with Hammie. I got my harp and book from the shed so I can start practicing. Yah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walker! I need a new picture fix! :) xox

    ReplyDelete