Monday, April 11, 2011

From a Few Weekends Ago

Sorry about the lack of posting as of late.  I'll try to be more on top of it.

Here are a few pictures from a couple weekends ago when we drove down south for some bouldering at Kjugekull.

 Mormor shows Hammie some sweet shades

The weather wasn't as good as we wanted it to be so Ingela brought along a personal mini-heater to fight off the cold

 Going for a walk with Mom and Mormor

 Peeking over the shoulder

 We stayed one night at a castle and Hammie had her run of the place.

 Hammie really wants to get to that grass on the other side

1 comment:

  1. Walker! Sorry I missed your call. I'm at work. I should leave my phone on for important calls, such as yours! Love these last pics. I made the crying one my desktop background for a minute 'cause it makes me giggle, but it also makes me sad. You're such a mean Dad. HA! I miss y'all! xxoxxooxox

    ReplyDelete