Monday, May 30, 2011

The Åland Trip

A couple weeks ago we joined our friends Kalle, Frida and Isa for a week of climbing on the Finnish Islands called Åland.  This was Hammie's first time in Finland and after the week she decided it would be ok to come back sometime.  Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Hammie takes a break from her artwork to enjoy the scenery 

 The cabin we rented for the week was perfect for two little families.  

 The crew in Åland.  Lina, Kalle, Isa, Frida and Hammie

Hammie could go on swinging forever but I think dad is getting bored

 Hammie discovered dad's stash of dried fruit and proceeded to stuff her face

Taking a stroll

 The flowers were in bloom and those outside the cabin we rented felt the wrath of Hamzilla

 Swinging is a big hit

Hammie tries to find a hiding place

1 comment:

  1. I have the one of her with full chipmunk cheeks as my background on my work computer. Makes me happy. xo

    ReplyDelete