Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hammie Video: The Early Days

I just got back from the States. It was only two weeks but it was rough being away from my girls. By the end of my trip I had a hard time looking at vids and pics of Hammie as it tore at my heart strings. During one of my long layovers (5 hours in Chicago and 8 hours in Brussels) and with less than a day before I was reunited with my girls I went through my Hammie vids and threw some together. These clips are from Hammie's first four weeks of life. Hope you enjoy.

Hammie's Early Days from Walker and Lina on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Walker, Lina and little Hammie - What a beautiful family you make! I'm so so happy for you all and cannot wait to meet both Lina and Hammie in January! All the love in the world coming from Arizona...

    ReplyDelete