Tuesday, September 28, 2010

USA in the Rearview

A full day and three flights later Hammie and I are back in Sweden. Hammie continued her stellar travel record and received a slew of compliments on how good she is in plans. I wish things went as smooth for me as my cold (Hammie gave it to me) left me we a stuffed head and a left ear that just wouldn't pop. Despite the pain I made it through with minimal whining and we are once again united with my princess.

It's great being home but we'll certainly miss the States. Too bad freedom is hard to find here in Sweden as we've traded the open road and the cozy confines of the Motherload for a warm apartment and hugs and kisses from Lina. Good trade.

Hammie will miss all her new friends and is concerned that she won't be dirty enough here in Sweden and her immune system will suffer.


Cruising in the Motherload


Hammie hanging with her new friend Lisa


Saying goodbye to the Motherload with affectionate pats

No comments:

Post a Comment